Sunday, September 1, 2013

#Plugfones Deliver Music and Block Unwanted Noise - @plugfones

plugfones logo
PlugFones Deliver Music AND Protect the User From Hearing Loss
  • Hybrid Design - They are an EarBud PLUS an EarPlug
  •  Perfect For Loud Work or Noisy Environments
  • Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 25 dB
  • Comfortable Ergonomic Fit
  • Choose Foam or Silicone
  • $14.95 Per Pair - Custom Colors - $19.95
  • Discounts on Bulk Orders and Free Shipping on Orders Over $40
  • Enjoy 10% Off of Your Purchase With the Code:  earplugsthatsing
  • Order Yours From the PlugFones Website
  • Like the PlugFones Fan Page on Facebook 
PlugFones
These are PlugFones.  I spend a lot of time plugged in music or audio so I was more than happy to try these out.  I received a pair in the mail last week and have used them for several days.

Plugfones are unique because they are a combination of a noise blocking earplug and an earbud that delivers music from a phone or an mp3 player.

plugfones
You can see the ergonomic design - it fits into the ear comfortably so that even after hours of wear I didn't feel any discomfort.

In addition to comfort, Plugfones boast a Noise Reduction Rating of 25 decibels when used as directed making them a great choice for a construction and factory work or in other noisy areas like a racetrack or firing range.  Around the house they are useful while doing yard work or when the boys fire up the video game console.  I also wore them in the gym where they did a good job of reducing the machine noise and the Top 40 music that is playing in the exercise area.

plugfones
The jack is a standard 3.5 mm stereo jack so it fits most devices including Apple and Android products. This set is designed with the angled jack which I like, I seems like this style is less prone to that plug short that kills all of my favorite earbuds.  The tips are easy to clean with a damp cloth.

plugfonesOverall I was happy with the quality - especially the noise blocking.  I did find them a little bit lacking on the low end, but this is the case for most earbuds in this price range and I really don't need true bass for the majority of what I listen to.

In addition to the Plugfones, there are some neat accessories available so be sure to stop by the website.  There is also an interesting blog.  Use the links in the bullet points to find the website and the Facebook page, and don't forgetto take 10% off of your purchase at www.plugfones.com with the code earplugsthatsing .
signature
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.