Saturday, October 26, 2013

A "Munch 'n Movie" With Werther's Original #Caramel Popcorn - #WerthersPopcornParty

Werther's Little Girl
Werther's Original Caramel Popcorn
  • Caramel Popcorn Made With Real Butter and Fresh Cream
  • Gluten Free Recipe -  Only Caramel Coating - No Peanuts
  • Smooth and Savory With Just the Right Crunch
  • Voted Number One in a Blind Taste Test
  • Made by Werther's Original - My Favorite Caramel Brand!
  • Find Werther's Original on the Web, and on Facebook for News, Recipes and Coupons
Werther's Original, in my opinion, is the best caramel around.  I love their slogan - "What Comfort Tastes Like" - because I agree!  I can eat a Werther's candy and it brings back delicious memories of my childhood and people that I love.

When I had the opportunity to share some of their new caramel popcorn with a Munch 'n Movie Party, I was thrilled!  When the party supplies arrived I opened a box with 12 bags of Caramel Popcorn, the movie, Soul Surfer, some invitations, information, recipe ideas and coupons to share.

Werther's Original Caramel Popcorn
It was hard to have all that popcorn in the house and not eat it, but we behaved and waited patiently until it was time to share.  Because I was going to be dealing with a fairly large group, we bagged ours up into individual servings ahead of time.

Werther's Original Caramel Popcorn
Television, check. DVD player, check.  Lots of Werther's Original Caramel Popcorn, check.

Werther's Original Caramel PopcornMost of the kids couldn't even wait for our video to start and tried some right away.

Of course, once the show began I had quite a few requests for refills.

Werthers

There was one bag left over - look at the smile on the lucky girl who got to take it home!

Werther's Original Caramel Popcorn
I also had some 50 cents off coupons to share - and these were popular with all of my friends, since holiday baking season is right around the corner.

Werther's Coupon
You can grab a coupon for $1 off right now (while offer lasts) if you visit Werther's on the web and join the Caramel Shoppe!  You'll also get special offers, baking tutorials, invites to Werther's giveaways and sweepstakes, and exclusive recipes that incorporate caramel goodness.

Thanks to Mommy Parties for this fun opportunity!
signature
disclosure