Thursday, October 10, 2013

Scott's Liquid Gold Dust 'n Go Wipes - Dusting Made Easy! @ScottLiquidGold


Scott's Liquid Gold
Scott's Liquid Gold has been a trusted brand for over sixty years. I have written about their products before and I can remember using Scott's when I was just a little girl.  Scott's is a name I know I can trust for my wood floors and furniture.

I just had the opportunity to try a new product - the Scott's Liquid Gold Dust n' Go Wipes!  These pre-moistened towelettes make it easy to get a room dust free in a snap.

Scott's Dust n Go
Scott's Liquid Gold Dust 'n Go Wipes
  • Twenty Large Wipes Per Package
  • Convenient Container Keeps Wipes From Drying
  • Wide Mouth for Easy Dispensing
  • Durable and Disposable Wipes are Lint Free
  • Contain no Wax and Leave no Buildup Behind
  • For Use on Many Surfaces - Not Just Wood!
  • Infused With a Light Almond Scent
  • Available for Purchase in Stores or Via the Scott's Website
  • List Price $4.99 (FedEx Smart Post Shipping FREE from Scott's During October)
  • See All of the Scott's Products on their Website www.scottsliquidgold.com
  • Scott's is also on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter - Follow Them for Coupons and Contests!
Scott's Dust n Go
Dusting can be a tedious chore - and we have dark furniture, cats, kids who come in and out of the house all day, and I like to have the windows open whenever possible.  The dust returns quickly and it really shows if I don't keep up with it.  The Scott's Liquid Gold Dust 'n Go Wipes make it a lot easier to get the dusting done and get on with my day.  They work on almost all of my surfaces, and the wipes are large and sturdy.

Scott's Dust n Go
Of course, they do a great job on wood.  The furniture is cleaner and brighter with very little effort and it looks nice in between applications of Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Cleaner.

Here is a before and after of one of our true dust magnets, a television.

Scott's Dust n Go
Notice the right side of the base that has been dusted with Scott's.  The wipes create a bright shine with no lint or smearing left behind.

These wipes will also work on leather or vinyl furniture.

Scott's Dust n Go
The results are good and it is so easy to pull a wipe, use it, and toss it. There is just something about the process of gathering the dusting cloths and the cleaning solutions that makes it a little bit harder to get started when using conventional dusting products.  These wipes are a perfect way to keep up now that we are back to school and heading off to different practices and events most evenings.

When you stop by the social media links I left in the bullet points, be sure to print coupons and check out the current Scott's contest.  Share a Fall memory and you could win a $100 dollar Gift Card for Shutterfly!  The Second Prize Winner will win $50 to spend at Shutterfly!

Also keep in mind the FREE Smart Post shipping during October while looking over the great Scott's products.  
signature
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.