Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Batter Babies Cupcake Batter Separators from @KimberCakeware

Kimber Logo 2011
Batter Babies - Cupcake Batter Separators
  • Create Unique Cupcakes With Two Flavors or Colors 
  • Created to Fit Standard Cupcake Pans and Cups
  • Six batter Baby Separators per Package
  • Reusable - Dishwasher Safe - Patented
  • Created by Kimber Cakeware
  • Retail Price is $4.99 for one Package of Six
  • Find Our More by Visiting kimbercakeware.com
Kimber_Cakeware_Batter_Babies
Everybody loves cupcakes, and here is a way to make them even more fun.  Batter Babies cupcake separators allow you to bake two sided cupcakes or muffins using the standard cupcake pans. you already own.

Kimber_Cakeware_Batter_Babies 2
Start by making a batter mix, or two.  For this demonstration I made one yellow cake mix, divided it in half, and added chocolate to one half of the batter.

Line the cupcake tins and then place a Batter Baby in the cup.  The shape allows them to stand upright without falling as long as the paper liner was sitting down properly.  Once the separators were in place I added the batter.  I did all the yellow sides first and then the chocolate.  I was using a squeeze bottle so it was easy to do it this way.

When I completed the six cupcakes I took the Batter Baby out of the tin and into a small bowl for washing.  DO NOT BAKE WITH THE BATTER BABY STILL IN PLACE!  Since they are made of plastic, they will melt in the oven and melted plastic is not something anyone wants to eat!

Batter Babies
The cupcakes come out of the oven looking like this.  They are clever, original, and for people like me (who like both yellow and chocolate cake but should under no circumstances eat two cupcakes) a great way to satisfy the sweet tooth.

Add frosting and decorate as you desire.

kimber_cakeware_cupcake_thumb
These will be great for the upcoming party season, however, I would suggest buying more than one package.   A standard cake mix makes twenty-four cupcakes and I would want at least 12.  Since they are only $4.99 per pack and they can be used over and over I would splurge for the second package so I culd do one whole pan at once before washing and doing the second dozen.

Have fun!
signature
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.