Monday, November 25, 2013

@LancomeUSA DreamTone Gave Me Glowing Skin - Check Out My #BareSelfie !

Lancome Dream ToneLancôme DreamTone Customized Skin Tone Correcting Serum

Lancôme Paris introduces a new serum that is specially formulated for different skin tones.  The serum was created to target specific problems we experience with skin tone.  If you are looking to reduce the appearance of dark spots, even out reddish areas, or smooth out color imperfections DreamTone could be for you.  There is a formula for light, medium, and dark skin tones.

A full sized bottle of Lancôme DreamTone has a suggested retail price of $98 for 1.3 fluid ounces.

Lancome Dream Tone SelectionsThese three formulas were designed after compiling results of a global study that included women of many ethic groups with a wide array of skin tones.  Choose the one that best suits your skin type.
Fair: Corrects the appearance of dark spots, uneven skin tone, dullness and provides specific color correction for the look of redness
Medium: Corrects the appearance of dark spots, uneven skin tone, dullness and provides specific color correction for the look of sallowness (olive)
Dark: Corrects the appearance of dark spots, uneven skin tone, dullness and provides specific color correction for the look of acne & blemish marks
I have been using Lancôme Dreamtone since Late October.  As you can see, the bottle is a very attractive addition to the vanity.  The photo below shows a little bit of the serum.

Lancome Dream ToneTo dispense the serum hold the spout directly over the fingers or palm and them use the pump.  I did not require a lot of product to achieve full coverage.  In fact, if I used too much it did not absorb properly.  I have been using Lancôme DreamTone twice daily and it looks like I will have at least one more month's use from this bottle.

Once the serum has been applied it can be followed with moisturizer.

Before I show you my results, I will share some of the statistics compiled by Lancome.  According to their survey, 74% of women said their skin had a glow almost immediately.  After seven days: 70% claimed that their skin tone was more even and 76% felt their dullness had improved.  Four weeks of use resulted in  69% of the users claiming a reduction in dark spots.  At the eight week mark 78% said that their color imperfections were definitely reduced and 72% felt comfortable going out into public without makeup.

One of the ways that the serum works its magic is by including soft-focus tinted pearls  in the formula.  This ingredient can scatter light that hits the face diffusing and refracting it for a softer look, and the "glow" that so many mention.  I have had several compliments on my skin including one friend who said (and I quote!) that my skin had a "peaches and cream glow like a high school girl."  I could have kissed her!

Now I will show you my "bare selfies"  (photos that show my skin with no makeup)  In my "before" photo on the left, it is easy to see that I do have some redness on the sides and under my nose.  The skin tone is also rather dull in the other areas.

Lancome Dream Tone Before and After
The right side is my "after" picture.  Having the window behind me caused some shadow on my face but even so, the reduction of redness is rather remarkable and should be noticeable.  I can say the same for the overall even tone and "glow".

I am very happy with this product and the results I have achieved while using it.

For more information about Lancôme and their fantastic beauty products you can follow Lancôme on Twitter: @LancomeUSA  or like the Lancôme fan page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LancômeUS

There is also a DreamTone website: http://www.Lancôme-usa.com/dreamtone

Would you ever dare to post a bare face selfie on social media?  Click here to learn about Project Bare Selfie and see the women who have.

Thanks to SheSpeaks for the opportunity to try this great product.

signature
disclosure