Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Majesco Presents @Zumba Fitness World Party for Nintendo Wii

zumbaZumba Fitness World Party
  • Enjoy Zumba With Celebrity Instructors in Many Locations
  • Forty Popular Songs, Seven Global Destinations
  • Choose World Tour, Full Class, Quick Play, or My Zumba
  • Choose Your Skill Level - and tutorials for Beginners
  • Set Goals and Earn Rewards for Achievements
  • 1-4 Players Can Join the Fun
  • Includes One Zumba Belt Which Holds the Wii Controller
  • Released November 5th, 2013 by Majesco
  • Available for Wii, Wii U, X-Box 360, and X-Box One
  • Suggested Price for the Wii Version is $39.99
  • Learn more by Visiting the Product Webpage
  • Zumba Fitness is also on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube
Zumba is a very popular way to get in shape and stay in shape.  It is a fun workout that burns a lot of calories while the participants dance and sweat to popular songs.

Majesco has just released a fun new Zumba video game - Zumba Fitness World Party -for the Nintendo Wii and Wii U and the X-Box 360 and X-Box One.  It has been in stores since November 5th.



I had the opportunity to try the Wii version of the game.  Included in the box was a game disc and a Zumba belt to hold the Wii Contoller.

Zumba World Party Fitness Wii
Once I had the game in the Wii Unit, I had to choose the mode I wanted to play in.  After that I could put the Wii controller into the belt and put the belt around my waist so that the controller sat on my hip.  The design and velco closure make this belt one size fits most. (Younger and smaller waisted people may want to find a clip to keep the end from flapping.)

IMG_6281Once I was all set up I was ready to start my workout.  Because I have some painful autoimmune disorders, I stick with beginner workouts but the more seasoned Zumba enthusiast can fire up some difficult routines that will burn up to 1,000 calories in an hour.

This game is a new and different twist on this fun workout because it takes the players on exotic trips to global destinations.  Players learn about the places as they unlock little bits of information and postcards along the way.

ZumbaWorldFitness.jpg
The game accommodates 1-4 players of all ability levels.  Take a World Tour, a Full Class, Quick Play, or Customize your own workout.  Although it is rated E there are some mild lyrics and some mild suggestive themes.

This is a great gift for Zumnba fans.

Holiday Gift Guide

signature
disclosure