Wednesday, December 18, 2013

@AgelessDerma Eye Cream With Retinol and Viatmin K - Reduce Dark Circles and Signs of Aging

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. Ageless Derma Bottle
Ageless Derma Retinol and Vitamin K Eye Cream
  • Reduces Dark Circles, Fine Lines, and Wrinkles
  • Contains Retinol, Vitamin K, Vitamin E, and Vitamin C
  • Formula Helps Skin to Regenerate and Heal
  • In a Group Study, 81% of Participants Had Good Results After 8 Weeks
  • Available Online From Ageless Derma www.agelessderma.com
  • Visit This Web Page to Learn More and to Order Yours
  • A 15 ml Bottle is Priced at $59.00 
  • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
I have the most awful insomnia.  All day I dream of sleep - then night comes and sleep eludes me.  Part of it is because I worked the night shift for almost fifteen years and part of it is because I am living with chronic illnesses.  Most of the time I can pull myself together and look decent but my eyes tend to give me away.

If you look at the photo collage below, the photo on the left is my bare face a few weeks ago.  As you can see, there were dark circles and some puffiness under both eyes.

AgelessDerma.jpg
The photo on the right is my bare face after several weeks of intensive skin care which included Ageless Derma Retinol and Vitamin K Eye Cream.  Even with these odd quality phone photo selfies I can see that there has been definite improvement!  I am in my late 40's now, and I am always thrilled to find products designed to help me age gracefully.

When I consider the way this cream erases some of the tired look I have become so accustomed to, it makes me think of the old Billy Crystal routine - "It's not how you feel, it's how you look - and you look marvelous!"  I may not be able to do anything about my physical condition or my insomnia, but I am glad for any help in looking more relaxed and refreshed.

The product is easy to use.  I began applying it every other day for the first week which allowed the skin under my eyes to adjust.  I did notice that I was rubbing off some old dead skin as the Retinol began to work.  After about a week I saw that the new skin was smoother and brighter.  The fading of the circles and puffiness has taken a little bit longer - but that was expected.  According to the website, when a group of test subjects used this product 81% saw improvement after eight weeks of regular use.

If for some reason Ageless Derma Eye Cream does not produce results there is a 30 day money back guarantee with purchase.

Here is a video with some more information about the cream:



Now I can enjoy younger looking eyes by gently repairing the skin and protecting myself from further damage.

Ageless Derma offers other skin care products and a line of mineral make up.  You can see it all by visiting the website that is linked above.

signature
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.