Bioque Serum XL
I have been using Bioque Serum XL for almost 3 weeks. I was interested in this product because it is specifically designed to treat wrinkles. I take fairly good care of my skin, and I always like to try new products, but most of the topical treatments I use are for fine lines not the deep grooves that are starting to carve their way into my forehead.
- Available in 30 ml or a 60 ml Size
- Uses the Peptide Argireline – a Muscle Relaxant
- Also Delivers Vitamins, A, C, and E
- Lessens the Appearance of Wrinkles Without Injections
- Purchases Come With a 60-day 100% Money Back Guarantee
- $85 for 30 ml, $125 for 60 ml
- Visit the Bioque Website at www.bioque.com
- Become a Fan on Facebook and Follow @Bioque4You on Twitter
Okay, maybe not deep grooves - but I would prefer not to look all of my 47 years and love when people tell me that I look younger than my age. Look at that one over my eyebrow near my hairline!
Bioque Serum XL uses a 20% concentration of Argireline - a peptide that has muscle relaxant properties. As you can see, regular use does show some improvement.
The product information states that the Argireline will build up in my facial muscles over time, so my hopes should become a reality. There are also vitamins added which are intended to repair damage and stimulate collagen and elastin production. I will continue to use this serum twice each day and then once a day afterward as is suggested.
I don't think I will ever have the stomach for Botox injections, so this is a great alternative for me!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.