Chicken Soup For the Soul: Just Us Girls
- Edited by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Amy Newmark
- 101 Reader Submitted Stories About Women's Friendships
- 400 Pages, English Language, Paperback Binding
- Released on November 5th, 2013
- Published by Chicken Soup for the Soul
- Suggested Price - $14.95 Now $11.52 From Amazon
- Interact With Chicken Soup for the Soul and the Fans on the Website
- Chicken Soup is also on Facebook and on Twitter (@ChickenSoupSoul)
101 Stories about Friendship for Women of All AgesThe friendships between girls and women are legendary. My best friend from when I was seven years old is still only a phonecall away. We share our secrets, our hopes, and our fears. We wear horrible dresses as bridesmaids in each other's weddings, and we show up with casseroles and brownies when the chips are down. We laugh, cry, and pray together and for each other. There is no substitute for true friends.
The book Chicken Soup for the Soul: Just Us Girls celebrates these friendships. There are ten chapters that cover a lot of subject matter.
- The New Friend Project
- My Group
- Down the Block
- It Works
- Taking the Plunge
- Second Looks
- Adventures With the Girls
- Distant and Close
- The Write Stuff
- Relative Friends
This is a very sweet compilations of stories about all kinds of friends. New friends, old friends, sister and cousin friends, book group friends, and more. I'm so happy that I host a giveaway for a copy of this for one of my readers.
If you would like to try to win it, you simply need to use the entry from below. A random winner will be chosen from the valid entries.a Rafflecopter giveaway