Saturday, December 28, 2013

Have You Seen All of The #AirborneSupport Products? @TheAirborneGuy Has Got Your Family Covered!

Airborne Product Line
Airborne and Airborne Kids
  • Provides Vitamins, Herbs and Minerals That Might be Lacking in Our Diets
  • Contains Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Zinc, Selenium, Manganese, and Magnesium
  • Airborne's Formula Also Includes Echinacea, Lonicera, Forsythia, Schizonepeta, Ginger, Chinese Vitex, Isatis, Glutamine and Lysine
  • Available in Many Forms, Including, Chewable, Effervescing, Lozenges, A Cold Drink Packet, A Hot Soothing Drink, and a "Plus Energy" Formulation
  • Available in Grocery Stores, Pharmacies, Mass Merchandise Stores and From Online Retailers
  • Prices Vary by Location, Product Count, and Formulation
  • Products are Gluten Free and Contain No Preservatives
  • Learn More by Visiting the Airborne Website www.airbornehealth.com
  • Airborne has a Facebook Page and a Twitter Account (@TheAirborneGuy)
I love this time of year but it also wears me down.  There is so much to do in preparation for the festive parts of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  There is shopping, baking, cooking, wrapping, mailing, greeting, hosting, visiting, and decorating.

We also have Church obligations, celebrations, and decorating to do.  It is a wonderful joyous whirlwind time.  It is also a time of lack of sleep, indulgent eating, a few adult beverages, and less exercise.  My already compromised immune system started to feel it all about a week ago and I knew it was time to take a little bit of extra care before I felt too crummy to enjoy the holidays I was spending so much energy on!

I had not tried Airborne products before but I did see that they contained some of my favorite go to vitamin and mineral supplements so I was happy to give them a try.  

If you look at the info-graphic I pulled form the Airborne website you can see the great variety of products and the flavors choices that are available.  There really is something for everyone.

I went with the Berry Chewables.  They are definitely a bit on the tart side but it is easy to chew a couple and I did not have to mix anything.  I can keep them in my purse and have them any time.   

Airborne - Compare Products
Airborne also has some Gummy products for both adults and children.  I saved these for Boy One and Boy Two.  The jar of  gummies contains assorted fruit flavors.  The pieces are large and chewy with a sweet dusted coating that gives them a sweet and sour combination of tastes.

Airborne.jpg
You can see in the photo I was also sent a tube of effervescing tablets. and an Airborne branded bottle to prepare it in.  These tablets are neat.  Just drop them into the water, let them dissolve, and then drink the fizzy drink to get the vitamins and minerals.

I was also sent a drawstring bag, a stress ball, and a pedometer.  These were great reminders to keep getting enough exercise, and not to sweat the small stuff.  This is a time of joy and celebration after all!

Unfortunately, there is still not cure for the common cold or other viruses that are so prevalent during this time of year - so please, be careful to wash your hands frequently, take good care of yourself, and if you do get sick, please stay home and recover!  These products are designed to support our immune systems but they will not prevent or cure any illness.
I received this product for free from Smiley360 in exchange for my honest review.
Enjoy the season!
signature
disclosure