Phineas and Ferb Quest for Cool Stuff - Wii
- Based on the Popular Disney Channel Cartoon
- Rated E for Everyone (Although There is Some Very Mild Cartoon Violence)
- Single Player - Standard Wii Remote
- E3 2013 Silver Medal Awarded for Family Friendly Gaming
- Offered by Majesco Entertainment
- Released August 12,2013
- Suggested Price $29.99 (Price Will Vary by Retailer)
- Available at Most Major Video Game Retail Locations
- Available for Wii, WiiU, XBox 360, DS, and 3DS
- Visit www.questforcoolstuff for More Information and fun Activities
Unfortunately, Dr. Doofenshmirtz never takes a break. He and his crazy devices are part of the game, too. Luckily, Perry the pet platypus can quickly change to Agent P when his help is needed to thwart the evil genius' plans to dominate the tri-state area. You will also see Candace, Isabella, Buford and Baljeet..
- Play as Phineas, Ferb, or transform Perry into Agent P.
- Play in Action or Exploration Mode.
- Find treasures in the back yard, an ancient lost temple, underwater caverns or the moon!
- Battle Evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz.
- Includes four interactive episodes.
- Humorous situations keep the game fun.
- Customize the ATT vehicle.
- Collect Silver Sprockets to buy new ATT parts.
- Display your accumulated treasures.
The game is single player and is rated E for everyone. Parents will appreciate the low frustration level and kids will enjoy an engaging story line and straightforward game play. The Wii version only requires a basic Wii remote. The game is also available for WiiU, XBox 360, Nintendo DS, and Nintendo 3DS.