Friday, December 6, 2013

Pompeian Grapeseed Oil Spray - Light Taste and a High Smoke Point

Pompeian Grapeseed Oil Spray
Pompeian Grapeseed Oil Spray
  • Imported From France
  • Light Flavor
  • High Smoke Point
  • All Natural
  • No Propellants, CFC's or Additives
  • Innovative Spray Can With Pouch System
  • User Can Control Delivery - Drip, Stream, or Spray
  • Find it in the Grocery Store Where Cooking Oils and Sprays are Located


Have you tried cooking with grapeseed oil yet?  I just had the opportunity to try this new product from Pompeian.  The oil is imported from France and is made by cold pressing the seeds.  this process allows the natural health benefits of the grapeseed to be retained.  Cholesterol free grapeseed oil delivers fatty acids, antioxidants, Vitamin E, Vitamin F, Zinc, Potassium, Copper, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Iron and Selenium.

In addition to the health benefits grapeseed oil is great for use in the kitchen.  It has a very light flavor and a high smoke point of 420 degrees.  Heat it up to high temperatures without the splatter, burning, and smokiness and enjoy your food without a heavy greasy residue.

These properties make grapeseed oil a great choice for cooking, baking, and dressings - but so far I really love it best for stove top cooking.  

This is a photo of me browning some zucchini slices for a casserole dish:

zucchini
The spray is also perfect for stir frying meats or sauteing veggies.

In the next picture I am cooking some cubed beets and edamame.  The red and green look great for a holiday dinner.

beets and edamame
 Because the bottle allows me to use a drizzle, stream, or spray, I decided to try it on some caprese kabobs.

Caprese Kabobs
After this drizzling of oil, I added some balsamic vinegar and spices and they were delicious!

I'm glad I have this in time for my holiday cooking and baking!  I was given this opportunity because I am a member of Smiley 360.  If you would like to try free products and share your opinions about them, you can apply to a member, too.

Bon Apetit!
signature
disclosure