Zumba® Kids for Wii
- Created for kids 7-12
- Varied Music and Choreography - 30 Routines
- Rated E for Everyone - Kid Friendly
- Do a Single Dance or a Full Workout
- Choose 20, 45 or 60 Minute Sessions
- Play Mini Games to Improve Basic Zumba Skills
- Customize the Game and Unlock Rewards
- For One to Four Players on the Wii
- Released by Majesco - November 19, 2013
- Suggested Price is $29.99
- Also Available for X-Box 360 Kinect (one or two players)
- Zumba Fitness Has a Website, is on Facebook and They Have a Twitter Account (@Zumba) too
This is a really fun way to get in shape - there are thirty songs, and the routines are fairly easy to follow after a little practice. The workouts will give kids a chance to try a lot of different dance styles, including but not limited to Cumbia, Salsa, Hip-Hop, Reggaeton, Merengue, Swing, Surf, Disco, and Ballet.
The Wii version of the game allows up to four kids to play, and of courtse, others can simply dance along without being connected.
There are also several ways to play. Choose Quick Mode and dance a to a single routine or pick Full Party and get a 20, 45 or 60 minute block of pres set or customized dances.
There are also some motion-based mini games which will help players develop some skills.
There is a gaming aspect too - with rewards and points earned for achievement during play. Kids progress through the game and open up new content which keeps the game interesting and the players motivated. Earn bonus videos, stickers, and buttons and learn some healthy lifestyle tips.
There is also a feature which allows players to customize their menu which a lot of kids like. It makes the game more personal and gives them an opportunity to put some of their personality into it.
The game is widely available online and in the stores. This would be a great gift of fun and fitness.