Thursday, January 2, 2014

Organic Matcha #GreenTea Powder by KissMe Organics

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. KissMe OrganicsGreen Tea Matcha
KissMe Organics Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder
  • Concentrated Green Tea Powder 
  • Packaged in a Resealable Airtight Pouch
  • Some Users Experience Increased Energy and Metabolism
  • Provides Benefits Without Jittery Sensations
  • Can Also Provide Relaxation and Focus
  • A Good Source of AntiOxidants
  • Use in Beverages or Cooking/Baking
  • Only One Half Teaspoon Required Per Day
  • One Four Ounce Pouch - $39.99 Currently $25 
  • Order From Amazon(dot) Com (Qualifies for Prime)
  • Receive a 70 Page digital eBook of Recipes With Your Purchase
  • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
KissMe OrganicsGreen Tea Matcha
Have you ever tried a Green Tea Latte?  I really enjoy them but I have always gone out to the coffee shops to treat myself.  Unfortunately, that is an expensive habit!  I was very happy when I was chosen to review this Organic Green Tea Matcha product from KissMe Organics.

There are a lot of reasons why Green Tea Matcha has become popular - the most frequently cited is the claim that some users feel up to six hours of  increased energy and focus without a jittery or anxious feeling that other stimulants or coffee drinks can cause.

Another draw to this product is that it claims to gently boost metabolism.  It has been said that a small amount of Green Tea each day could increase a healthy body's ability to burn calories from its ordinary 8%-10% of daily energy expenditure - possibly to levels as high as 35% and 43% of daily energy expenditure.  I cannot back this up - but it is possible that all of the Christmas cookies, candies and large meals I have eaten this month are preventing me from seeing a difference when I get on the scale.

According to what I have read, there is also some scientific data that shows that Matcha can improve blood flow and oxygen levels to the skin which may provide a more radiant and healthy appearance.  I'm not getting any younger, so that is very appealing to me!

Speaking of aging - if the science about the effects of oxidation to the body are true, folks in my age bracket will be happy to know that Matcha provides 137 times more antioxidants than regular brewed green tea.  Since it has been said that high levels of dietary antioxidants may prevent some of the age-related diseases, I can enjoy my lattes and toast to good health!

If lattes are not your cup of tea (Sorry - I couldn't resist!) you may want to check out this photo collage to see some of the neat ideas that KissMe Organics includes in the free recipe eBook that that comes with a purchase of this product.

kissmeorganicsgreenteamatcha
As you can see,the powder can be added to hot and cold beverages as well as smoothies, deserts, or breads.  It is extremely versatile, and the finely ground powder makes it is easy to add a little bit to almost anything!  because it is strong, a serving size is only a half of a teaspoon.

I am enjoying my Matcha powder, especially the ability to enjoy one of my favorite treats at home!

signature
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.