Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Architec Five Minute Stackable Appetizer Maker - Gorgeous Layered Snacks in a Snap!

Architec Five Minute Stackable Appetizer Maker
The Architec Five Minute Stackable Appetizer Maker
  • Create Attractive Layered Appetizers and Snacks in Minutes
  • Choose From Red, Blue, or Black 
  • Durable Snap Together Design Stores Easily
  • All Pieces are Dishwasher Safe 
  • Bonus Recipe Book Included
  • Manufacturer's Price - $19.99
Whenever I entertain I like to have some easy to eat appetizers for my guests when they arrive.  Something to snack on that doesn't require sitting down or using a utensil to eat it.  This way friends can chat and mingle and still enjoy a little bit of light fare.

The Architec Five Minute Stackable Appetizer Maker is such a clever idea and it is perfect for the type of situation I just described.  If you have a big Football party coming up, or maybe an Awards Night get-together planned, you might want one for yourself so you can make some fun treats for your guests.

Here is how it works.  Don't adjust your speakers, the video has no sound.  It does show several interesting recipe ideas, so it is worth watching.



The device comes with the four pieces you see in the photo as well as a recipe book.  I wanted to make something right away, so I just grabbed some things I had in the house and started creating.

The first one you will see is a dessert compilation.  I took some sliced marble cake, chocolate peanut butter, and some mini marshmallows.  The layering and stacking is fairly simple, the trick is to press down hard and make sure that the layers are very tightly compressed so that everything stays together.

FiveMinuteAppetizer2.jpg
I made three cake layers with the combination of marshmallows and peanut butter between each one - then I cut them and put a garnish on top.

This next one would be fun for a game day party.  I took some French bread, pepperoni, mozzerella cheese and olive oil.  I made the layers to include the top and bottom crust along with a soft center section so it was like a triple layer sandwich.

FiveMinuteAppetizers
Once they were cut and removed from the device I put them on a baking sheet and popped them into a a 350 degree oven for about ten minutes.  They came our warm and the bread was just a little bit toasty.

I think I left the top layer just a little too thick aesthetically speaking, but these tasted great.

This clever idea is brought to us by Architec Products.  It can be purchased from their website  www.architecproducts.com where you can find plenty of clever and useful products for the kitchen.

signature
disclosure