Friday, February 28, 2014

Emergen-C® is a Fun, Fizzy, and Fruity Way to Get Your Supplements @EmergenC

logo
Emergen-C® Dietary Supplement Drink Mixes
  • Available in a Variety of Flavors
  • Boxes Contain Single Serve Packets 
  • Prepared Mix Has 1000 mg of Vitamin C
  • Also Delivers Electrolytes, 24 nutrients, 7 B Vitamins, and Antioxidants 
  • Simply Add Water to Create a Fizzy and Fruity Drink
  • Learn More by Visiting the Emergen-C website
  • Like the Emergen-C Facebook Page and Follow on Twitter
  • Grab a Coupon for $1.50 off a 10 Count Box (or Larger)
  • Take Advantage of This FREE Sample Offer, too
Emergen-C
Here in the NorthEast we are still in the throes of winter - and this has been a long one!  Almost everyone I talk to is feeling run down, weary, and ready for the warm weather.

I can always tell when I am not getting as much sun on my face!  I am also missing the abundance of fresh foods that are available in Summer and Fall.  I have to be extra vigilant about taking my supplements to accommodate my seasonal diet changes.

I was happy to give Emergen-C a try. It comes as a powder and each packet is a full dose for anyone 14 or older.

Emergen-C
I simply emptied the powdered mix into a drinking glass, added some water, stirred it up, and drank it.  The instructions advise the consumer to add water to taste.  Use four to six ounces according to personal preferences.

Emergen-C
Naturally, less water provides a stronger taste and more fizz, more water creates a more diluted version.

I tried the raspberry flavor, but there are many other flavor varieties to choose from.

Emergen-C Flavors
There are also different formulations, such as a children's variety, a few low calorie choices and others that were created with specific needs in mind.

Emergen-C® is available in many pharmacies and can also be purchased from online retailers.  Don't forget to get your free sample and to print your coupon before going shopping!  The social media sits are also linked above.

With Emergen-C I can enjoy getting my vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes in a fizzy and delicious drink form!

signature

I received this product for free from Smiley360 in exchange for my honest review. You can join Smiley360 here!