Sunday, February 23, 2014

Get Teeth Super Clean With The Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush by ToiletTree @ToiletTreeProd

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. Toiletree Rechargable Toothbrush
Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush by ToiletTree Products 
(Includes a FREE Sonic Travel Toothbrush) 
  • Offered by ToiletTree Products (toilettreeproducts.com)
  • Available in White or Black
  • Lightweight, Easy to Grap, Waterproof
  • Choose "Clean" or "Sensitive" Mode 
  • The Toothbrush Will Run for Two Minutes to Ensure Proper Brushing Time
  • Cycles Include 30 second Indicators Allowing User to Clean all Four Mouth Quadrants
  • Small Brush Head Easily Cleans Hard to Reach Areas
  • Runs at 8,800 Oscillations per Minute For Deep Cleaning
  • Includes a Recharging Station. Two Brush Heads, and a Travel ToothBrush
  • Travel Brush Runs on a AAA Battery and Includes a Case
  • Manufacturer's Retail Price - $99.95
  • Current Price on Amazon - $49.95
  • This Unit Comes With a 100% 365-day Money Back Guarantee
  • Find ToiletTree on Facebook, on Twitter (@ToiletTreeProd) and on YouTube
ToiletTreeRechargableToothbrush.jpg
I am slightly fanatical about keeping my teeth clean.  I bush my teeth several times a day, I like to floss, and I even enjoy having my teeth cleaned at the dental office with all of the picks and scrubbers.  The thing I like the most is having the sensation of smooth teeth that are truly clean.

I have found that the ToiletTree Rechargeable Toothbrush is a great choice for producing great results with an at home cleaning.  If you look at the photos above you can see the size of the brush head.  The smaller size allows me to reach each tooth individually and clean it from gum line to the crown.  Because it is running at 8800 oscillations per second it is able to break up the plaque and loosen food particles from between the teeth.

Another feature I like about this brush is the two minute automatic shut off.  Dentists agree that we should brush for at least that long and this brush keeps track of the time for me.  Additionally, it pauses each thirty seconds as a reminder to move to the next quadrant of my mouth.

The brush handle is shaped to fit comfortably in my hand.  It is a bit large but very lightweight and made not to slip.  The power button is easy to find, too.

There are two brush heads included and they are easy to distinguish because one has a blue band.  Because of this a couple could share the base and switch the brush heads without confusion regarding whose was whose.

The charging stand plugs into a standard outlet and the brush base fits easily unto a small stem to charge.There is a red indicator light that will alert the user when a charge is needed.

The small travel brush needs a triple A battery which is not included.  It fits easily into a handbag or a backpack and it delivers a sonic clean for anyone on the go or on the road.

Considering the current discounted price, the ToiletTree Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush is an affordable choice for sonic clean teeth. The manual toothbrush simply cannot compete with the deep clean that the this electric toothbrush provides.  What usually happens is that I tend to brush too hard with the manual brush instead.

There is a slight learning curve for a person who has never used a similar brush.  For example,it is important to keep the bush in the mouth so that toothpaste doesn't spray about.  Overall it is super easy to use.  Even so, the  unit comes with detailed instructions.  ToiletTree also backs up this purchase with a 356 day 100% guarantee.

Visit the links listed above to see more great ToiletTree products and to interact on social media.
signature

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.