Dial® Vitamin Boost Body Wash
- Body Wash With a Vitamins and Hydrating Oil or Lotion
- Soap Creates a Great Lather and Rinses Clean
- Available in Two Formulations
- Green Bottle - Vitamin B With Lotion Infused and a Kiwi Scent
- Orange Bottle - Vitamin C With Oil Infused and a Citrus Scent
- Glycerin Bar and Pump Soaps are Included in This Product Line
- Available in the Health and Beauty Area of Most Popular Stores
- Connect With Dial® Socially for News and Offers
- The Dial® Brand Has a Facebook Page, a Twitter Account (@Dial) and YouTube Channel
- Find Dial® on the web at www.dialsoap.com
I just had the opportunity to try Dial®'s new Vitamin Boost Body Wash. There are two formulas to choose from, and I received the kiwi scented one. This body wash has Vitamin B complex and lotion infused so it not only cleans - it provides soft skin by using a healthier approach.
Dial® came up with this healthy skin formula by combining the natural humectant Vitamin B with lotion. The vitamin treatment helps to draw moisture into the skin even after the shower.
You can see in the photo above that the product dispenses soft and creamy. A little bit lathers up quite nicely and it goes a long way, so I expect my sixteen ounce bottle will last for quite a while.
As much as I appreciate my readers, I am not up for a shower demo, but this video should suffice.
The suds wash away and leave soft, smooth skin behind. The scent is bright and clean so it is suitable for men or women. It is not too feminine, and at this time of the year a lot of us experiencing dry winter skin.
This is a fairly new product, but it did start hitting store shelves this month. You can find it in the health and beauty aisle of most grocery stores as well as in the big mass retailers. Prices will vary by size and store, but like all Dial® products, you should find it to be reasonably priced.
One of you will have the opportunity to try Dial® Vitamin Boost Body Wash for free because I am offering a coupon giveaway complements of the Dial® brand. The coupons are valid for this formula or for the Citrus Scent with Vitamin C and oil. (I did not receive the second type and have no experience with it) The winner will get two coupons so he or she may want to try one of each.
If you would like to try to win this giveaway, please use the form below and follow the instructions for each entry.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Dial® Brand provided me with a sample of the Dial® Vitamin Boost Body Wash in exchange for a product review - However, any opinion expressed here is my own.