Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Energems - Made With Real Milk Chocolate - Energy Never Tasted so Good! @Energems

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. Energems HeaderEnergems - Great Tasting Energy
  • Bite Sized Chocolates That provide Caffeine and B Vitamins
  • Choose the Milk Chocolate, Mint, or Peanut Butter Variety
  • Each Bite is Only 15 Calroes
  • Three Bites is Equal to One Cup of Coffee
  • One Box is Equal to three cups of Coffee
  • Purchase Online in Quantities of 3 to 36 Packs
  • Use code ENERGYSAVE for a 20% discount
  • Available in Select Stores (Use Website Locator to Find a Retail Location Near You)
  • Find Out More by Visiting the Website energems.net
EnergemsBites2
I live with almost constant fatigue.  I have terrible insomnia and I also have fibromyalgia.  Tired is pretty much my normal.  Sometimes I need a little bit of help to get through the day - especially in the late afternoon.  I don't like to drink too much coffee, and energy drinks are really not my thing.  When I had the chance to try Energems, I was all for it!  I have been very happy with the results.  I have a couple of pieces and then I get a gentle boost without any jolt or jittery feelings.


Energems are bite sized. They are made with real milk chocolate and candy shell, too.  The bites come in a small box - about the size of a package of raisins - so they are easy to put in a purse, backpack or pocket.  Each box has nine bites.  I have found I do just fine with two pieces - but everyone's caffeine needs vary.  If you choose three it is the equivalent of a single cup of regular coffee while a whole box will produce about the same result as drinking three cups.

EnergemsBites
The easiest way to get your own Energems is to visit the website. (linked above)  There you will have the opportunity to purchase in quantities from three to thirty-six box bundles. Larger orders get a slight discount, but the final cost is currently $2.99 per box in a 3-pack to $2.54 per box in the 36 pack - but don't forget the code ENERGYSAVE  will get you a 20% discount!

Oh! and here is a chance to win! Energems is currently hosting a giveaway for a six month supply of their product! I am not a part of this giveaay, but I do havea link to it. There are still a few days left to enter. Be sure to follow Energems on Twitter and Facebook so you can learn about similar giveaways when they are available.

Good Luck!
signature






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.