Veggies in Space: The Fennel Frontier
- Starring Phil Vischer as Bob the Tomato and Mike Nawrocki as Larry the Cucumber
- Featuring Jamie Grace Performing Enough to Share
- Animated Movie - Not Rated - Family Friendly (Christian)
- Single Disc - English Language - Feature Length is Approximately 45 Minutes
- Additional Bonus Features Including a Behind the Scenes With Jamie Grace
- Available From christian Booksellers March 8th, Offical Release March 11, 2014
- Pre-Order Now From the VeggieTales Store or Your Favorite Retailer
- Suggested Price is $14.99 - Will Vary by Location
- Visit the VeggieTales Website veggietales.com For Activities, Games, videos and Shopping
The plot goes like this - when dark shadows fall on the sunny planet of Tootanny, the heroes (along with the crew of the USS Applepies) set off to confront the space pirate Luntar the Looter. (played by Mr. Lunt)
When they find their man, they are surprised to see that he is not as villainous as they expected. In fact, he is doing his dastardly deeds with the hopes of saving his own planet!
This DVD would be a great addition to an Easter basket. The lesson about sharing is valuable, and the story is entertaining. There is a Silly Song, of course - it is called Asteroid Cowboys.
The special features include a sing along of the silly song, a sing along of Enough to Share by Jamie Grace, a "Sharing in Space" Guide, a Build Your Own Spaceship Activity, and a behind the scenes with Jamie Grace.
If you would like to try to win your own copy of this new VeggieTales DVD I have provided quite a few ways to gain entries. Use the form below - just be sure to complete the task associated with the entry.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
For the avoidance of doubt, Big Idea Entertainment, LLC and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates are not a sponsor or affiliate of this giveaway.