Saturday, March 15, 2014

Potty Mouth Soap Makes a Funny Gag Gift or Bathroom Knick-Knack @PottyMouthSoap

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. PottyMouth Soap
Potty Mouth Soap
  • Made With All Natural Ingredients 
  • Individually Boxed 3.5 oz Bars
  • Bars are Wrapped in Cellophane 
  • Makes a Fun Stocking Stuffer or Gag Gift
  • Available Through Amazon or From Select Gift Stores
  • Suggested Price - $10 for One Bar
  • Visit the Potty Mouth Soap website (pottymouthsoap.com)
  • Find Potty Mouth Soap on Facebook or Follow Them on Twitter
We all know at least one person who habitually curses.  I live in New York where swearing is like an art form!  It seems as though crude language has become very mainstream.  Wherever we go we hear four letter words and almost every popular reality show or song lyric is filled with bleeping noises for all of the words that cannot be played over the air.

Sometimes a gentle reminder can help to make a person more aware of their offensive language.

potty mouth soap
Potty Mouth Soap makes for a funny little gift that can also work as a subtle reminder.

It was not that long ago when a child who used foul language would actually get a good taste of their mother's kitchen soap, so most people would get the reference right away.



Although I believe this is manufactured as a gag gift, there are some people who just can't resist trying something out - even (or maybe especially!) when they hear that it is disgusting.  In my house, we call those people "boys".

potty mouth soap
Luckily, the soap is made with all natural ingredients, so the only harm done was to my sides from laughing at the face Boy One made when he tasted it.

Potty Mouth Soap
When I asked my sons if I should institute this old fashioned method of discipline in our home neither one was very keen on the idea.

potty mouth soap
Our Potty Mouth Soap went back into its box and looks cute on the bathroom counter for now - but maybe I should ask the company to start making "Sassy Soap".  Hmmmm. . .
signature

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.