Monday, March 10, 2014

The WhipLash Eyelash Curler - Great Looking eyes Without False Lashes @CraveNaturals

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. WhipLashEyelashCurler.jpg
The WhipLash Eyelash Curler by Crave Naturals
  • Pain and Pinch Free Eyelash Curler
  • Handle Designed For Ease of Use and Better Control
  • Users Report up to 80% Increase in Curl
  • Lashes Stay Curled With Just a Coat of Mascara
  • Made With a Closure Latch for Easy Transport
  • The Top Bar is Designed to Fit Most Eye Shapes and Sizes.
  • Suggested price $29.00 (Currently $15.88 Through Amazon)
  • Comes With a Money Back Guarantee 
  • Comes With Replacement Pads, and 10 Packs of Pads Are Free of Charge via the Website
  • Crave Naturals is on the web www.icravenaturals.com
Have you ever used an eyelash curler?  Now that I am getting a bit older my eyelashes are lighter and not as thick as they used to be, so I need a little help getting the long full look I used to have when I was younger.

I don't have the time or the inclination to use false eyelashes, so when I was given the opportunity to try a WhipLash Eyelash Curler I was ready, willing, and able.

As you can see in the photos above, it comes in a fun box that includes instructions and helpful hints.  The curler and replacement pads are in the box.  Additional pads may be ordered through the website which is linked above.  You will be sent a package of ten pads for free - pay only a mall shipping charge.

It is important to sue the WhipLash on clean lashes.  Mascara will stick to the curler and could tear out eyelashes.  (ouch!)  

To begin I hold the curler at the base of my eye.  The ergonomic design allows better control than traditional curlers, so most users (including myself) find it easier to get only lashes and no pinched skin.

Here are my lashes "before" and a little "how to" demo with photos.

WhipLashEyelashInstructions
After holding the curl for ten seconds I observe and determine if I need to repeat this step.  Once I have the desired curl I move to the center of my lashes and add a curl there.  This is a personal preference and works well for me, but most people probably don't do this.

When I am done curling I add a coat of mascara and enjoy the great results.  This photo shows the dramatic difference that the lift and curl produce.  If I have something to do in the evening the curl is  still in place.  I just add an extra coat of mascara on the top and some on the bottom.

WhiplashEyelash.jpg
I'm definitely a fan of products that help me to look younger so I am quite pleased with the results I got from the WhipLash.

signature

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.