All-Natural Scented Soy Candles From the SOi Company
- Made With 100% FDA Approved Kosher Soy Oil
- Each Candle is Hand Poured
- Burns Clean and soot Free- Will Not Emit Toxins
- Soy is a Biodegradable and Water Soluable Renewable Resource
- Lasts About 40 % Longer Than Paraffin Candles
- Choose From a Wide Variety of Sizes and Fragrances
- Soy Oil May be Applied to Skin to condition and Moisturize
- Melt Pool is Cooler Than Ordinary Candle Wax (106º) and Will Not Burn
- Find The SOi Company on the Web at www.thesoico.com
- The SOi Company is Also on Facebook and Twitter (@theSoico)
- Prices Range From $7.50 to $28
- 30% Off Website Orders This Month With the Checkout Code MAY30
If you look closely at the photo you will see that the oil doesn't harden on my fingertips. I like to rub some into my cuticles which tend to get dry if I don't have manicures done frequently. According to the manufacturer the oil can also help mild eczema, sunburn, psoriasis, and even an itchy rash like poison oak.
The candles are attractive and come in many scents. The variety of shapes, sizes and containers provide a style for any decor.
Choose your hand poured soy oil candle in a 16 ounce jar for 140 hours of burn time. This style currently sells for $28. The Highball style that I tried is a 13.5 ounce candle and it provides about 90 hours of use for $27, The smaller glass is a 3 ounce votive which burns for 30 hours and has a retail price of $7.50. The tin with cover is an 8 ounce size. It makes a great gift and is also a perfect choice for travelling. Bring your favorite scent with you on the road. These tins burn for about 70 hours and are only $13.
The SOi company also has refill kits for some of their most popular scents. These kits will provide two refills and come with two wicks and the instructions. A refill kit is 32 ounces (two 16 ounce refills) and costs $30.
I was impressed by the variety. There are several categories - Romantic, Tropical, Sweet, Fruity, Floral, and Spa/Fresh. There are also variety packs which contain thee complementary Highball candles.
I know some of you moms will have gotten some money so that you can do something indulgent for yourself. Take a look around the Soi website and you will probably find something you will enjoy.
I am also happy to let you know that I am offering one SOi Candle for giveaway! you will have to submit entries using the Rafflecopter form if you would like to try to win. Just follow the instructions and you'll be all set.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.