101 Inspiring and Amusing Stories for Mothers Who Do It All
- By Jack Canfield , Mark Victor Hansen, and Amy Newmark
- 101 Submitted Stories Compiled Into Nine Chapters
- 400 Pages - English Language - Paperback Edition
- Also Available in Digital Format for eReaders
- Released by Chicken Soup for the Soul: March 18th, 2014
- Preview and Purchase at Amazon or the Barnes and Noble Website
- Publisher's Suggested Retail Price $14.95 - Actual Cost Varies by Bookseller
- Find Chicken Soup for the Soul on Facebook and on Twitter
Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Multitasking Mom's Survival Guide puts that at my fingertips. A few quiet minutes (hey - it happens occasionally!) is all it takes to read one of the one hundred and one reader submitted stories by other busy moms like me. broken down into nine chapters, the book makes it easy to find just the right story to suit my mood or my day. I can pick from:
- Making "Me Time"
- Feeding the Family
- Sharing good Advice
- Laughing After the Fact
- Handling Housework Hassles
- Learning From the Kids
- Juggling a Career
- Feeling Guilty
- Slowing Down
The book makes a great gift for a busy mom, or - if you are a busy mother, a nice treat for yourself. Mini -escapes are often all it takes to re-energize.
If you have not been to the new Chicken Soup for the Soul Website (www.chickensoup.com) you may want to have a look at the newly redesigned format. You can browse book titles, read favorite stories, shop for gifts and comfort food selections, and participate in forum discussions. You can also find Chicken Soup for the Soul on Facebook, or follow @ChickenSoupSoul on Twitter,
The publisher has authorized me to offer a copy of this book for giveaway. If you would like to try to win it, please use the Rafflecopter form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway