Sunday, May 4, 2014

Smooth and Young Looking Skin From Valentia Even Glow Vitamin C Serum

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. Valentia Serum 1
Vitamin C Serum from Valentia
  • Achieve Glowing Radiant Skin with Even Tone
  • Reduce Fine Lines and Wrinkles
  • Prevent Sagging Skin with Increased Collagen Production
  • 98% Natural and Organic Noncomedogenic Formula Absorbs Rapidly
  • Use Once a Day After Cleansing and Before Moisturizer and Makeup
  • Purchase Valentia 20% Vitamin C Serum From Amazon
  • The Cost of a 35 ml Bottle is $80 (Currently $35 and FREE Shipping!)
  • Visit Valentia Skin Care on the Web at valentiaskincare.com
Valentia Serum 2
Later this month I will be celebrating a birthday, and let's just say that I am NOT a youngster anymore. On the bright side, when I tell people my age they rarely believe me.  They expect a person to be a bit more wrinkly this close to the half century mark.  Part of it is genetic, but more importantly I have always been very conscientious about my skin and I try to take care of it with the best products that I can afford.

One of my must have items for the past five years has been a good Vitamin C Serum.  Most people associate Vitamin C with preventing colds or boosting the immune system, but it also does great things when applied to the skin.

Valentia Serum 3
This product has a 20% natural vitamin C base.  The antioxidant properties are especially effective to combat sun damage.  It can keep skin looking bright and it also increases collagen production to reduce sagging.  There are other natural organic complimentary ingredients added to the serum and they all work together to reduce fine lines, even skin tone, and provide brighter, younger looking skin.

The serum is delivered by dropper so that it will not be contaminated by contact with the skin.  It has a nice consistency and does not run or drip.

Valentia Serum 4I have replaced my usual Vitamin C Serum with the Valentia product and I have been happy with the results.  Here are the typical problem spots where my face will show its age, and you can see that they are all looking pretty decent even without skin creams or makeup.

ValentiaSerum6.jpg
No forehead furrows, no crow's feet, and no puckery lip lines.  Even Glow does what it promises and it is one of the best serums I have used.

It is so simple to use.  I apply a little bit every morning to my freshly cleansed skin.  It absorbs rapidly and my skin feels a little firmer after it does.  I wait about five minutes and then proceed with my skin creams and make up routine.

I am definitely a fan of this product and plan to grab another bottle while it is at this great discounted price.
signature
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.