Thursday, May 8, 2014

The @CraveNaturals Glide Thru Detangling Brush - The Painless Way to Get Smooth Shiny Hair

Crave Naturals Detangling Brush
The Glide Thru Detangling Brush by Crave Naturals
  • Gets out Stubborn Knots With Minimal Pain
  • Leaves Hair Smooth and Shiny with Minimal Fallout
  • Bristle Design Massages Scalp and Can Increase Circulation 
  • Works For all Hair Types and Can even Be Used on Extensions
  • Easy to Clean
  • Use on Wet or Dry Hair
  • Available for Purchase Through Amazon
  • Suggested Retail Price is $24.99 - Currently $15.98!
  • Crave Naturals is on the web www.icravenaturals.com
  • You Can Like Crave Naturals on Facebook, Follow them on Twitter, or Follow their Pinterest Boards
I have crazy hair.  It is curly in some spots, straight in others, and has patches of seriously stubborn grays.  It is difficult to style, and always seems to be frizzing up or tangling underneath.  It is extremely helpful to have the right tools to tame the mane.  This hairbrush by Crave naturals works great for me!  It not only works through knots and tangles easily and with minimal pain, it is designed to smooth the cuticle layer.  This really helps to keep the frizzies under control and makes my hair look smooth and shiny. I have also noticed less fallout and split ends.

The Glide Thru Detangling Brush will work on all hair types.  Here is a video that shows how well the brush works on my scary morning bedhead and on my son's super short hair, too.



Once my hair is styled (yes, I use a flatiron and mousse in color!) that crazy curly mess that was full of frizz and flyaways is not smooth, shining, and healthy looking.  I also like the scalp massage that the bristles provide.

CraveNaturalsBrush.jpg
According to the manufacturer, the brush will work on all hair types - even on extensions. I can only attest to how it worked on my hair which is fine and curly.

I sure wish my mother had one of these when she used to brush my hair in the mornings before school!
signature
disclosure