Chicken Soup for the Soul: Recovering From Traumatic Brain Injuries
- 101 Stories About Hearth, Happiness, and Hard Work
- Compiled by Amy Newmark, Dr. Carolyn Roy-Bornstein
- Foreword by Lee Woodruff (Wife of Reporter Bob Woodruff)
- Ten chapters of Reader Submitted Short Stories
- Available in Paperback and eBook Editions
- 432 Pages - English Language
- Released 6/24/14 by Chicken Soup for the Soul Publishing
- Publisher's Suggested Price for Paperback $14.95
- Sales Benefit the Bob Woodruff Foundation
- Available at Bookstores, Amazon and Barnes and Noble Online
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Has a Facebook Page and A Twitter Account
One of these people is Bob Woodruff, the news reporter who was injured by a roadside bomb while covering the war in Iraq. Luckily, Bob survived his injuries, but his life will never be the same. His dramatic story has put a face to a struggle that so many people are dealing with every day.
It is said that in America there is a traumatic brain injury occurrence every 18.5 seconds. That statistic means that most people have had their lives impacted in some way by TBI. The purpose of this Chicken soup for the soul book is to reach out with support, advice and inspiration to those who have been injured and their loved ones.
There is a forward by Mr. Woodward's wife, Lee, and ten chapters of stories. Here is how they are arranged.
- But You Look so Normal
- Never Giving Up
- Healing Power of Mother Nature
- A Family Affair
- Attitude is Everything
- Coping Strategies That Work
- Opportunity Knocks
- Making a Difference
I have been granted the opportunity to offer a copy of this book for giveaway. If you are interested, please use the form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway