Tuesday, September 2, 2014

80% #Garcinia Cambogia Formula from Pure Body Naturals

Garcinia Cambrogia
80% HCA Pure Garcinia Cambogia Formula from Pure Body Naturals
  • Supplement Tablets Created to Assist With Weight Loss
  • Each Tab Contains  1500 mg of Garcinia Cambogia and 99 mg of Potassium
  • Suggested Use - Two Tablets Twice a Day
  • A Bottle Contains 180 Tablets - A 45 Day Supply if Used as Directed
  • Most Users Report No Jitters, Nausea or Other Unpleasant Side Effects
  • Garcinia Cambogia is Believed to Stop Fat From Forming, Reduce Appetite, and Boost Metabolism
  • This Pure Body naturals Formulation is Only Available From Amazon
  • A 180 Tablet Bottle is $59.95 $29.95 and Ships FREE With Amazon Prime
  • Product Purchase Comes With a One-Year Money Back Guarantee
When my husband and I were newlyweds I was about twenty pounds lighter than I am today.  While I am not obese, I am definitely not comfortable at this weight!

I have a two main obstacles between me and my weight loss goal.  I am almost fifty years old and I have a myriad of health problems.  I certainly cannot exercise the way I used to, and every medication I have to take comes with the side effect of weight gain.

Then there are my athletic teenage sons who eat constantly!  To keep them satisfied I have to buy a lot of groceries.  I find myself snacking and eating between meals more often - usually just because the food is there,  I am usually not even hungry.  I'm just picking absentmindedly.

I saw that this supplement claimed to curb appetites and inhibit fat from forming so it seemed that it was worth a try!  I read a little bit about Garcinia Cambrigia on the internet, then discussed it with my doctor.  We decided it couldn't hurt and it might even work.

Garcinia Cambrogia Guarantees
I placed my order and it arrived quickly from Amazon Prime.  Unfortunately, I had to wait about two weeks before I could start taking the supplement because I had to finish a course of prescription medication.

Once I was ready, I began by taking just one tablet at a time.  I have a tendency to be sensitive to medications and supplements and I wanted to proceed with caution.

I am happy to report that I did not feel any untoward side effects.  There were no jitters, no headaches, and no nausea.  after a couple of days I began taking the suggested two tablets and still felt fine.

The pills are medium sized and smooth - I did not find them difficult to swallow.

Garcinia CambogiaI have been using the Garcinia Cambogia for about two weeks now.  While weight has not melted off of my body, I have noticed decreased desire to snack and I do not often feel hungry during the day unless I forget to take them.  Today, I found myself reaching for a bag of pretzels and realized right away I had not taken the supplements.

I still have about a month's supply left, and if I keep up with the good eating habits, weight loss is sure to follow - it just doesn't happen as quickly these days as it did when I was younger.

Obviously, good diet and exercise are the best ways to lose weight.  If there were a magic cure we would all be thin!  Even so, this product may be a very helpful aid for me - perhaps just what I need to stay motivated and keep more healthy habits.
Please Note:  The product statements regarding this product have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.  Please consult a doctor before using any new supplement, especially if you are pregnant or nursing.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.