Friday, October 3, 2014

The Propresser Premium #GarlicPress by Orblue - @LovingMyKitchen


The Propresser Professional Garlic Press by Orblue
  • This Garlic Press is Made With Strong, Easy to Clean Stainless Steel
  • The Sturdy Construction is Also Comfortable in the Hand
  • The Stainless Construction Will Not Rust or Weaken Yet Weighs Less Than 10 oz.
  • So Easy to Use!  Just Peel a Clove From the Bulb, No Need to Peel Down to the Raw Garlic
  • One Press Will Produce the Entire Clove Minced to Perfection
  • The Large Basket Will Fit a Generous Amount and Swings Free For Simple Cleanup
  • Purchase Your ProPresser from Amazon - (Just Follow the Link)
  • Manufacturer's List Price: $45.00,  Amazon Price: $35.00,   Current Sale Price: $18.99
  • This Item Qualifies for Free Shipping if You are an Amazon Prime Member
  • Includes a 200% Guarantee.  Your Money Back AND a Product Replacement
  • The Orblue Company Can be Found online at orblue.com
  • Social Media Fans can Find the Company on Facebook and Twitter as @LovingMyKitchen
  • There is Also a Loving My Kitchen Pinterest Account 
My mother takes her cooking seriously, and so did her mother before her.  If I learned anything about cooking from these ladies, I learned that cooking with good, fresh garlic makes a huge difference in the outcome of a dish.  Thankfully we have come a long way from the tedious and smelly smashing or knife mincing the cloves! 

While our first garlic press was a great addition to the family kitchen, it was nothing compared to this Propresser Professional Garlic Press made by Orblue.  This model is Amazon's #1 best seller and it is easy to see why.  The basket is big, which you can see in comparison to my fingers.  The operation is easy.  (I made this video with my phone in one hand and the press in the other)

Best of all, it only requires peeling the papery layer off of the cloves.  You do not have to peel the skin all the way down to the meat of the clove.  The press will push right through the outer layer and leave the casing behind in the basket.  I do refer to my clove as "peeled" in this video, but I should have been more specific. It is just the outer skins with the papery texture that I pulled off.  Hooray for no more smelly hands!



In addition to working great, I love the look of this tool.  It is a bright and shiny stainless steel which goes well in my black and stainless kitchen.  This construction also means that I don't have to worry about rust or weakening over time.  The fully connected press stores easily in a drawer without losing parts.  it can also be hung by the loops at the end of the handles.

PropresserGarlicPress.jpg
Practically speaking, I am also grateful for the ease of use.  Even though it is built strong, it only weighs about 9.3 ounces, fits comfortably in my hands, and cleans up quickly and easily.  My unit also included a small brush to help with cleaning in case residue is left behind in the seams of the press.


I am extremely pleased with this product and am keeping it in mind for a few foodies on my Christmas shopping list this year!

Oh, and the Orblue company is so confident in their product that they offer an amazing 200% guarantee!  If anything should go wrong, they will not only replace your Propresser, they will refund you the purchase price as well.  It is hard to go wrong with a guarantee like that!

The current price on Amazon is only $18.99.  That is quite a bit less than the manufacturer's suggested price of $45, and you will get a professional grade kitchen tool for your money.

Bon App├ętit!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.