Thursday, November 27, 2014

Calorease Weight Management Aid

Calorease box
Calorease Easy Weight Management Aid

  • Contains no Stimulants
  • Made With Naturally Sourced Ingredients
  • Heart Healthy Fiber
  • Researched Clinically 
  • Choose a Pack of 90 ($29.99) or 180 Tablets ($49.99)
  • Available From the Website www.calorease.com  and Nutrition Centers
  • Find Calorease on Facebook or Follow @Calorease on Twitter
I have this post scheduled to publish on Thanksgiving Day, so we are about to enter the eating season in earnest.  (Although, if you count all of the Halloween Candy that I have been eating for the past month, it is already in full swing!)  Today most of us will enjoy a big turkey dinner with all of the trimmings.  There will be an abundance of good food and there will be gravy, sauces, butter, pies, and desserts.

It is not uncommon for people to overeat from now until the New Year. There are plenty of parties, and friends and co-workers love to share their baking. Here in the Northeast we also have cold and short days which are not conducive to exercise.

This combination of factors can lead to weight gain if we aren't careful.  One way I am helping to manage my weight this season is to use Calorease Fiber Supplements.  The naturally occurring ingredient in Calorease has been shown to bind with fats and eliminate them before they can find their way to the waistline.

The tablets come in easy to use blister packs with one dose (two tablets) per section.  I break off a few doses to carry with me so that I can always say yes when the treats come out.

Calorease tabs
If taken as directed (2 tablets with meals, three times a day) Calorease can allow the consumer about 500 "free" calories a day.  You can find out more by visiting the website that I have linked in the bullet points.  There is a FAQ page that is full of information.

Here is what I like.  The ingredient is not a stimulant, it is a naturally occurring plant fiber called FBCx.  It never makes me feel jittery.

Caloresase Information
Because it is a fiber substance, user results will vary.  I would also suggest trial usage at first.  I started with just one tablet twice a day for a couple of days and found that I had no abdominal discomfort or GI problems at all.

My personal results have been okay.  I have maintained my weight even though I have been eating way too much chocolate and have attended several get togethers where coffee and cake have been served.  I will surely be grateful for my Calorease as the holiday season progresses!

To be on the safe side, I would like to remind everyone that the information provided here on and the Calorease website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.  Please consult a physician before taking this product if you have any health issues or concerns.

Happy Holidays!
signature
disclosure