- A New Series From Big Idea and Dream Works Television
- There Are Two Eleven Minute Stories in Each Episode
- There are Currently Five Episodes (Ten Stories)
- The Veggies Have An Updated Look But KeepThe Same Timeless Values
- This Series is Available Exclusively From Netflix
- Availability Launched on November 26, 2014
- Learn More by Visiting the VeggieTales Website (veggietales.com)
- Join Other Fans on Facebook or Follow @VeggieTales on Twitter
This spin off from VeggieTales launched on Wednesday. There are currently five episodes and each one has two eleven minute stories complete with the bad jokes and fun songs that kids love.
Long time Veggie fans might need to brace themselves at first. These shows are animated by DreamWorks studios so, while you will see the Big Idea characters, they are going to look a tad bit different.
Take a look at the trailer and see for yourself.
You can see the facial expressions are far more sophisticated and there is more detail. Deep down they are the same characters we know and love, and most important the episodes are still based on Christian values and encourage viewers to be virtuous.
Now, wherever you access Netflix, you can also access VeggieTales. That's great news for moms and pretty great for kids, too.
I've also got some fun .pdf files with activities, recipes, and craft ideas. these will help your kids get accustomed to the new look and provide some fun, too. Click the links to download or print these fun files.
- Bob the Tomato Coloring Sheet
- The French Peas Coloring Sheet
- Jerry Gourd Coloring Page
- Jimmy Gourd Coloring Sheet
- Junior Asparagus Coloring Sheet
- Larry the Cucumber Coloring Sheet
- Laura the Carrot Stamping Activity
- Laura the Carrot Coloring Page
- Madame Blueberry Manners Chart
- Rooney Coloring Page
- VeggieTales Recipe Cards
Just call toll-free, 1-844-2-VEGGIES (or, if you’re more numerically inclined, that’s 1-844-283-4443). Bob the Tomato and Larry the Cucumber are manning the phones 24 hours a day, telling jokes, singing songs, sharing Scripture and even providing recipe tips to families all across the U.S
Finally - to celebrate the launch of the new series, I have a gift card that is good for THREE months of Netflix. The lucky winner will be chosen at random. To try your luck,use the form below. Only one winner per household can be chosen. Please feel free to enter as many blog giveaways as you wish, but understand that you may only win once.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
"Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”): Many thanks to Propeller Consulting, LLC for providing this prize for the giveaway. Choice of winners and opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a Netflix trial in order to view the episodes.
Only one entrant per mailing address, per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you are not eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.”