A Charlie Brown Christmas Soundtrack
- This is the 2012 Remastered Version of This Soundtrack
- Includes 3 Bonus Tracks That Were not Included in the Original 1960's Version
- A Single CD With Fourteen Tracks and a Special Booklet Insert
- Soothing, Jazzy Style Music And the Voices of The Peanuts Gang
- Produced by Fantasy Records and Distributed by Rounder Kids (aka Music for Little People)
- Available From Amazon the CD is $7.00 (a Prime Item)
- The Full MP3 Download is Also Available for $5.99 - Single Tracks are $1.29
- Check Out Rounder Kids on Social Media and See Their HUGE Selection of Kids' Titles
- They are on Facebook, on Twitter (@mflp_rounder) and on Pinterest
When the soundtrack for A Charlie Brown Christmas was created in 1965 the owners of Fantasy Records probably had no idea what a treasured favorite it would become. This CD is still a best seller every holiday season! Kids and parents alike love the smooth, jazzy tunes and the voices of their favorite Peanuts characters.
In 2012 the record was remastered. It was cleaned up, errors were corrected, and three bonus tracks were added. The final product sounds great!
Here is the company's description:
A Charlie Brown Christmas by Vince Guaraldi Trio is one of the most popular and beloved holiday albums of all-time! A special 2012 re-mastered edition, this CD includes THREE BONUS TRACKS from the original soundtrack recording of the CBS Television special, which did not appear on the previous version of this recording.
A robust CD booklet includes historic liner notes, images from the TV special, and even a few classic Peanuts comic strips to delight all ages this holiday season.
Here are the fourteen tracks on the CD:
- O Tannenbaum
- What Child Is This
- My Little Drum
- Linus And Lucy
- Christmas Time Is Here [instrumental]
- Christmas Time Is Here [vocal]
- Hark, The Herald Angels Sing
- Christmas Is Coming
- Fur Elise
- The Christmas Song
- Great Pumpkin Waltz
- Thanksgiving Theme
a Rafflecopter giveaway