Sunday, February 22, 2015

Petunia Skincare Derma Roller, Anti-Aging Serum and Eye Serum #petuniaskincare

Petunia Skin Care Products
Petunia Skin Care Producs - Derma Roller, Anti Aging Serum, and Eye Serum
  • Anti Aging Products by Petunia Skin Care
  • The 1.0 mm Stainless Steel Derma Roller is Currently $18.77 with Amazon Prime
  • Purchase the Hyaluronic Acid Skin Serum for $24.77 and Prime Eligible
  • The Revitalize Eye Serum has an Amazon Prime Price of $28.77
  • All Petunia Skincare Products Come With a 90 Day Money Back Gurantee
  • Cruelty Free Vegan Formulations.  No Animal Testing!
  • Made in the United States in an FDA Registered Facility
  • See all of the Petunia Products Available from Amazon
I have been blessed with fairly good skin for my age, and I enjoy trying new anti-aging products.   I recently had the opportunity to try the petunia Skincare Derma Roller, their Anti Aging Hyaluronic Acid Serum, and the Revitalize Eye Serum.  Here is a video that gives you a close up look.



If you are looking in email and can't see the video, here is a brief summary of each item, and some of my impressions.

Petunia Derma Roller
First, the Derma Roller.  I am slightly familiar with the Derma Roller since we tried one on my son's acne and had a great result.  That made me a believer, so I was happy to get one of my own!  These microfine stainless steel needles leave tiny pinpricks in the skin which then cause the skin to react by producing extra collagen.  Collagen keeps skin elasticized and younger looking so this is an easy non surgical way to fool skin into forgetting its age.  It is not painful, but I do get a little bit red.  It is best to use this at night.  I average two to three uses each week.  Just roll it up, down, and side to side over clean skin.

Petunia Acid Serum
The ant-aging serum is made with Hyaluronic Acid, mainly as well as MAP and Ferulic Acid.  This is an acid that occurs naturally in our bodies but decreases as we age.  It is slightly thicker than the serums I usually use and I was aware of it on my skin, which took some getting used to.  It also has an aroma of a neroli flower that is a bit unusual.  After about a week I saw nice results and decided to stick with it.  I found it was good for plumping up fine lines.

Petunia Eye Serum
Finally, the eye serum. . . this is payback for having still having fairly young skin at my age.  My eyes have always had dark circles and my insomnia has made them worse!  This serum is made with sea kelp and also has hyaluronic acid along with a few other good things that help my poor sagging raccoon eyes as well as can be expected.

The Petunia skin care line is available through Amazon and the products are eligible for free shipping if you are a Prime member.  Each comes wit ha money back guarantee, too.  Follow the links in the bullet points to get more information and to order your own!

signature
disclosure