Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Learn Swing Dancing, Salsa, Merengue, and Bachata With @SalsaCrazy #DanceLessons on DVD

Salsa Crazy Dance Lessons Starter KitSalsa Crazy Dance Lessons Starter Kit 
Learn Swing Dancing, Salsa, Merengue and Bachata
  • Four DVDs With Eight Hours of Step by Step Dance Instruction
  • Brand New Combination of Lessons Released February 2nd, 2015
  • Discs Play in All Regions in Full Screen Format
  • Purchase Your Lessons From Amazon - Get Free Shipping With Prime
  • Four Disc Bundle List Price is $65.96  - Current Amazon Price is $24.95
  • Check Out All of the Great Dance Lessons Available
  • Get Social With DanceCrazy/SalsaCrazy on Facebook and on Twitter (@SalsaCrazy)
Couples dancing has always fascinated me.  I'm kind of old now, so I watched Johnny teach "Baby" how to dance and thought it was magical.  Now, on television, I see celebrities transform minimal talent into something to behold in a matter of a few short weeks.  While I will not have the pleasure of a personal dance coach any time soon, I have the next best thing.  Salsa Crazy Dance Lessons.

This is the third set of their DVDs I have had the opportunity to review.  First I checked out their ballroom dancing, and then salsa lessons for beginners.  About a month ago I acquired the Dance Lessons Starter Kit which goes over the basics of Salsa, Swing, Merengue, and Bachata.   

Salsa Crazy Dance Lessons Starter Kit 2
I am still surprised at how simple it is to pick up the dance moves by simply watching the DVD lessons and following along in the comfort of my own home.

I just pick a dance style and then begin.  The lessons start with the most basic steps first and add polish and pizzazz as I work my way through two hours of lessons.  Each dance is broken down into steps for men, steps for the ladies, and then the two combined.  A handy screen in screen shows the important take away from each segment even when it pans away to a full screen view of the couple dancing.

The ability to pause, rewind, or play in slow motion is really helpful, and it is great to work at my own pace on my own schedule.  By the time the DVD is completed, I am able to do a decent beginner's version of each dance, and even a few fancier moves as well.

If you have been itching to get out and do some fun club dancing but don't want to fumble your way through the learning process, pick up this DVD four pack and get comfortable with the moves at home first.  It costs a lot less than brick and mortar school lessons, and way less than a night out on the town trying to learn the hard way!

Thanks to Salsa Crazy for another great opportunity to try out their products!  Look for my upcoming reviews of their edible Salsa dip and Bloody Mary mix - they will be posted soon!
signature
dsclosure