Dial's New Boutique Hand Soaps
- Four New Formulas of Dial Liquid Hand Soaps for Deep but Gentle Cleansing
- Choose Yellow Raspberry and Black Sugar, Sugar Cane Husk Scrub, Water Blossoms, or Coconut Lime Verbena
- Indulgent and Vibrant Scents Combine with Gentle Micro-Scrubbers
- Deep Cleaning and Refreshing Moisture
- Good for the Kitchen or on The Washroom Vanity
- Visit the Dial Website to See All of Dial's Great Products and Promotions Like Dial on Facebook for Product Coupons and News
Dial is Also on Twitter (@Dial) and YouTube
I recently had the opportunity to try the new Deep Cleansing Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Liquid Hand Soap by Dial. This is one of four new products they are calling the boutique line. Each has a vibrant scent and gentle micro-scrubbers combined with moisturizing agents to deeply clean without drying the skin.
Dial has also created a new bottle to display the product. The bottle has a clean sleek look and will look great on your vanities.
This Sugar Cane Husk Scrub formula is translucent and you can see the small beads suspended in the soap. The soap also makes a nice lather. I offer you proof - look at the small amount of liquid soap on the plate and then see the suds it creates in the photo beneath it.
This line began its roll out in February and should be in major retail locations for your family now. I have a free product coupon for one of my readers to try a bottle of their own as well a a coupon for a free bottle of Miracle Oil hand soap. Please use the form below to enter. The giveaway is open to US residents 18 and older.
a Rafflecopter giveaway