Get a Special Edition of MercyMe's It's Christmas! With a Pizza Ranch GC Purchase
- Buy a $25 Pizza Ranch Gift Card and Get It's Christmas (With 4 bonus tracks!) Free
- Buy $50 in Gift Cards and Receive the CD and $5.00 off Your Next Visit
- This Special Edition Can also be Purchased for Only $5.00 at Over 200 Pizza Ranch Locations
- All Offers are Valid Only While Supplies Last
- CD Features a Mix of Christmas Favorites and Originals (15 Tracks in Total)
- Offer is Valid for In-Restaurant Purchases Only
- Visit the Pizza Ranch Website for Locations and Information www.pizzaranch.com
- MercyMe Also has a Website mercyme.org
- Find MercyMe on Facebook, on Twitter, and on YouTube
Here is some great news for MercyMe fans who live near a Pizza Ranch restaurant. The new Christmas CD, It's Christmas is not only being sold in the restaurant stores, but it has 4 bonus tracks that are not available anywhere else! It will only cost ptrons $5, but if you buy a $25 gift card, you will get a copy of the CD as a gift, for free! If you buy $50 in gift cards, in addition to the CD, you will also get a coupon for $5.00 off your next visit!
The CD was just released to stores on October 29th. The original version of the album has eleven songs. Some you will recognize, some are new and original. The Pizza Ranch version also has the four bonus tracks so that is a total of 15 songs.
Here is a track listing:
- Christmastime Again
- Sleigh Ride
- I’ll be Home for Christmas
- Hold on Christmas
- A Holly Jolly Christmas
- Go Tell it on the Mountain
- Do You Hear What I Hear
- Our Lullaby
- O Come, O Come
- God Rest ye Merry Gentlemen
- O Holy Night
- Silent Night
- Joseph’s Lullaby
If you can't make it into a Pizza Ranch location, you can find the eleven track version of the CD in all the places you would normally buy music by MercyMe. It is a contemporary Christian collection and easy for the whole family to enjoy. You can check out the YouTube MercyMe, It's Christmas playlist online, too.
I can't believe it is almost Advent, but alas, it is mid November already! If you are ready for some Christmas music, here is a good place to start.
Thanks to FlyBy/Propeller for providing me with a copy of this CD for review purposes.
Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”): Many thanks to Propeller Consulting, LLC for providing a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post.