- Projects Soft Blue and White Light on Walls and Ceiling
- Snowflake Shaped Cutouts Create a Snowy Glowing Light Show
- Seven Different Light Projection Options are Available
- Light Has a 20 Minute Auto Shut Off Feature and an On/Off Switch
- Requires 3 AAA Batteries (Not Included)
- Batteries Compartment Screws Shut for Safety
- For Ages 5 and Up
- Available in Toy Stores With a Suggested price of $29.99
- A Part of the Uncle Milton "In My Room" Toy Line With Special Disney Licensing
- See More Uncle Milton Toys at unclemilton.com
- Find Uncle Milton on Facebook and Twitter (@UncleMiltonToys)
Holiday gift giving time is almost here again and I have a great idea for the Frozen fan on your list. This Snowball Light Projector by Uncle Milton Toys is both practical and fun so it will get a lot of use and will be well loved.
The light comes in two pieces. There is a base which holds the batteries and the light bulbs and the other piece is a plastic dome.
The dome piece has colorful pictures of Anna and Elsa on one side and Olaf on the other. This makes it attractive as room decor during the day. Then, at night, there is a button on the side of the globe which turns on the light show features. The snowflake shaped cutouts make the light project onto the wall in soft snowy shapes to help lull a princess to sleep.
Kids can choose a solid blue or white light or changing shades by simply pressing the side button and scrolling through the options. There are seven different modes to choose from.
You can find this snowball light projector at toy stores and from online retailers. It is best suited for children ages five and up. (The dome piece is a flexible plastic and younger children could crack it and get to the small bulbs on top.)
There is an on off switch on the bottom, and the battery compartment uses a screw to keep batteries securely in place.
Isn't this an adorable idea for a Christmas gift? Thanks to Uncle Milton for the opportunity to try it out in my home.