Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Pepto-Bismol Provides #PinkRelief for Occasional Heartburn or Digestive Discomforts

Pepto Bismol Five Symptom Digestive Relief

  • The Familiar Pink Bottle Provides Multi Symptom Relief
  • Available in Liquid, Caplets, Chewables and Junior Strength
  • Choose Original, Cherry, or Peppermint Flavor
  • Available Over the Counter in Drugstores, Supermarkets and Mass Retail Locations
  • Find the Product That's Right for You on the Website: www.pepto-bismol.com
  • Get Social on Twitter: @Pepto or Facebook: www.facebook.com/peptobismol
  • Check Out Pepto Bismol on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/peptobismol
  • Print Coupons for in Store Savings Pepto-Bismol coupons
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.  I love Christmastime!  It is such a special time for me for religious reasons, and I also enjoy all of the parties and gatherings that come with it.  The only problem for me is how I handle the cuisine.  Unfortunately, I have found that as I get older, my stomach doesn't tolerate all of the rich foods like it used to.  Thank goodness I had a supply of "Pink Relief" from Pepto-Bismol and the Smiley Blogger Circle to help me though the season.  I can put a to-go vial in my purse or take some individually wrapped chewables with me when I go out.  At home I have a bottle of cherry liquid or some peppermint flavored "Insta-Cool" tablets to chew on.  No matter which product I choose, my occasional heartburn, indigestion, nausea and upset stomach are taken care of.  Pepto-Bismol is also used for treating diarrhea.

Since I am a nurse, I feel like I should include these precaution statements: If a person is having persistent symptoms and no relief, they should visit a doctor.  Also, be aware that the active ingredient is Bismouth Subsalicylate, so if you have an allergy to aspirin or a bleeding disorder don't use peprol Bismol.  Also, children and teens need to take Reye's Syndrome precautions.  Visit the website for more information and dosing instructions.

There are still some spicy days ahead.  Superbowl Sunday and Mardi Gras, for example.  Don't let a sensitive stomach spoil your fun!  Pick up some Pink Relief and enjoy!
signature
I received this product for free from Smiley360 in exchange for my honest review.