- Farm Fresh Organic Fruit Delivered to Your Doorstep
- Prices Average 20-50% Lower Than Grocery Stores
- One Time Orders or Subscriptions (With Pause Option) Accepted
- Choose a Regular ($29.99) or Large Sized Box ($44.99)
- Save 20% on Your First Order With the Code GRUB20
- Receive Free Shipping on All Orders Over $59
- Visit www.grubmarket.com For Details and Ordering
- Browse the Site for Kitchen, Pantry, and Health and Beauty Selections
- Connect With GrubMarket on Facebook or on Twitter (@GrubMarket)
- If you are on Pinterest, Check Out the GrubMarket Boards for Inspiration
I grew up with 65 acres of farm and orchard in my back yard and as a result I love farm fresh fruit and vegetables. Unfortunately, at this time of year in New York, there are no Farmer's Markets for stocking up. From November through May I have to hope the grocery store has a nice selection and that it isn't going to break the budget. A few weeks ago didn't have to consider either. My day was made when I received a regular sized California Fruit Bounty Box from GrubMarket.
When I opened the box I found well packed fruit nestled in eco-conscious packaging.
The box was quite full with a large pineapple, a big grapefruit, apples, oranges, tangerines, an avocado, pears, a generously sized pomegranate, and a box of dates.
There are three other options for GrubMarket Subscription Boxes. There is a Healthy Snacks Box, a combination Organic Fruit and Snacks Box, and a College Care Grub Box. Each of these is detailed on the website and they all come with one time order or varied frequency choices. All subscriptuons also come with the option to pause.
In addition to their subscription boxes, GrubMarket offers shopping for the kitchen and pantry, and some health and beauty items, too. The site is easy to navigate,and I found that the prices and attributes of products were clearly marked.
Don't forget to use the code GRUB20 to get 20% off of your first order!
Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”): Many thanks to Propeller Consulting, LLC for providing this review opportunity. Opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post.