Sunday, March 13, 2016

New From Renuzit - The Sensitive Scents Line of Air Freshening Products

Renuzit Sensitive Scents Air Fresheners
  • New Aromas With Subtle Scents
  • Available in Cones, Scented Oils, or Spray
  • Scented Oils Will Work in Most Plug in Warming Units
  • Choose Pure Water Blossom & Cucumber, Pure Ocean Breeze, or Pure White Pear & Lavender
  • Available in Stores Now 
  • Visit the Renuzit Website for More Information
  • Get Social with Renuzit on Facebook and Twitter
  • You Can Also Check Out the Renuzit Pinterest and Instagram Accounts
A few weeks ago I received a box of the new air freshening line of products by Renuzit.  These are called the Sensitive Scents Line.  Each new fragrance was created to be cleaner and lighter than the previous versions of Renuzit sprays, cones, and oils. 

Inside I found an adjustable cone with the Pure Water Blossom and Cucumber aroma, a bottle of Pure White Pear and Lavender spray, and a Pure Ocean Breeze scented oil with a plug in warmer.  There were also some coupons for free products which I shared with friends.

Renuzit Sensitive Scents
Here they are unboxed.  You can see the line also features pastel toned artwork that is a good representation of the gentler, softer scents.

Renuzit Sensitive Scents
Scented Oil is one of my favorite ways to use an air freshener.  I use this method of delivery in my family's bathrooms with good results.  This Pure Ocean Breeze was quite pleasant and reminiscent of a day at the beach.  

I would also like to mention that the oils will plug into and work with the other top brand warmers.  Below you can see it in the Renuzit plug and a Glade plug.  It will also work with the AirWick brand.

Another way to enjoy Sensitive Scents is with the adjustable cones.  These allow the user to release a little bit or lot of freshness depending on how wide the cone is opened.  Here you see that it is unobtrusive and easy to use in most types of decor.

I tried Pure Water Blossom and Cucumber  which combines sweet with clean for a pleasant and fresh smelling room.

Renuzit Sensitive Scents
I was glad this one was in the cone, because when I first opened it I felt that it was a little bit too floral for my personal taste.  After a quick adjustment to allow only the smallest opening my nose adjusted and I found it was quite nice, like the scent that comes though the windows when the spring flowers begin to bloom.

Finally, the spray.  This one is Pure White Pear and Lavender, which is probably my favorite.  The trigger spray bottle releases enough in one squirt to neutralize cooking odors and even the smells of my sons' gym bags and basketball shoes.

Renuzit Sensitive Scents
Another nice thing about the spray is that is lasts for several hours.  It is not a powerful smell, so the subtle waft of scent is just right for my needs.  

These products will be a great choice for spring and summer, and they are available in many stores now.

signature

disclosure