Balance Beans Combines Fun and Learning
- Have Fun While Developing Logic and Problem Solving Skills
- A Single Player Game For Ages 5 and Up
- There Are 9 Colored Bean Tokens of Different Sizes
- Arrange the Beans to Balance the SeeSaw Tray
- Try 40 Challenges from Easy to Super Hard with Solutions
- Stores in an Easy Go Bag
- Suggested Price - $17.99
- Available at Target, amazon, and Other Toy Retailers
- Check out Thinkfun.com for This and Lots of Educational and Fun Games
There are forty challenge cards rated easy, medium, hard, and super hard. Here is what they look like:
The red beans are set up on the board to begin and then the player takes the orange, blue, and yellow beans and attempts to arrange them so that the board will balance perfectly.
it can take a little bit of maneuvering to get it right, and if you get truly stumped, flip the card and reveal the solution.
Once you've worked your way up to super hard the challenges get pretty tough, but you can do it! Here is the toughest card in the deck. Do you think you can do it?