Saturday, December 25, 2010

Holiday Bliss ~ December 25th

Holiday Bliss
Merry Christmas!  I hope everyone has made some memories, shared some love, and spent some time reflecting on the true meaning of this day.

We had a very nice Christmas Eve at my mother's house.  My sister, one of my brothers, and their children were there, and we had a fun and festive evening.  The boys were so excited for Christmas they eventually asked to come home so that they could go to bed right away!  Once the sugarplums were dancing in their heads, my husband and I exchanged gifts.  Then, during the night, we had a visitor.

Santa
The boys were up early and found their stockings were filled, and there was no coal to be seen.

Mrs Puff did a good job guarding the gifts, and although she was tempted, she didn't have a single drop of Santa's milk.
guard cat

We kept breakfast simple, finished the final readings for Advent, and enjoyed some presents.  Mass was at 12:30.

Today is also my mother's birthday. We will be getting together for dinner in an hour or so, and having another fun evening.

Share your Holiday Bliss with Brenda at Garden of Learning all month long.
signature