Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday Bliss~ December 3rd


Holiday Bliss

Brenda at Garden of Learning is hosting a daily meme this month.  If you'd like to share your traditions, music, recipes, etc, visit her blog and join in or read the posts.

Every year, I buy our boys an ornament that reflects whatever they love the most that year, and I date it.  When they were babies, I did the obvious Baby's first Christmas.  the next year, some cute twinny ones.  Then came Teletubbies, Blue's Clues, Tractors, superheroes, the Mario brothers - each year it gets a bit more sophisticated.  Last year were Camaro ornaments, and this year I found one for their favorite bands.  I hope that one day I will be able to box them up as a gift for their own Christmas trees.


Boy Two hangs his ornament on the tree.


Hanging an Ornament
Last year's Camaro.

Camaro Ornament
signature