Saturday, January 15, 2011

Who, me?? *blush* Why thank you!!!

I have just been nominated as a "Stylish Blogger"

Amanda, who blogs at "Mommy of Two Monkeys" is one of my new followers. She has bestowed this honor upon me. Thank you, Amanda!

Of course, with great style, comes great responsibility. *wink* There are a few rules attached.

Here are the rules:
  1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
  2. Share 7 things about yourself
  3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
  4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Now, let me don my tiara and begin.
  1. I'm married to a great man. He is a business guy by day, rock star by night. He is a great husband, dad and bass player.
  2. My sons are twins. I love them more than anything, and had NO IDEA it was possible to love so fiercely until they were born. I homeschool them. They have Asperger Syndrome which keeps life interesting.
  3. I love computer everything. I bought my first PC in 1990. It was a huge tower thing. It cost about two THOUSAND dollars. Today it would be considered junk. I carry more power in my pocket now! But from the minute I turned it on, I was hooked. I embrace my inner geek.
  4. I grew up in NY and then moved to Southern California. I came back to NY when my boys were babies. It was for the best, but I barely make it through the winters. When they grow up, I really need to get back to the sun.
  5. I worked as a nurse doing night shifts for years. It has left me with incredible insomnia. All day long, I dream of sleep, and as soon as the sun goes down, my eyes pop open and my body refuses to rest.
  6. I think hockey is the greatest sport, ever, and used to play goalie. (Go Devils, Go Habs!)
  7. I love to bake, and I think Kitchen appliances are almost as amazing as jewelry. (I said ALMOST)
Now for my nominees:
  1. Homedaze
  2. Sister Tipster's Tellin' It
  3. Happily Homeschooling
  4. Sunshine to Flowers
  5. Four Little Penguins
  6. Laurie's School Days
  7. Knee Deep in Grace
  8. The McClanahan Seven
  9. Adventures in Unsell Land
  10. Reed, Party of 6
  11. Army of 5
  12. A Glimpse of Our Life
  13. Ramblings of the Blonde Mother Bear
  14. Guiding Light Homeschool
  15. Just2Techy
signature