Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday's Fave Five - 3/25

Before this day gets completely away from me, I want to do my Friday's Fave Five List.    This a weekly meme hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.  It's easy to join in.  Just list your top five moments of the week.  If you don't participate, it's worth looking at the linky.  some of the contributors are great writers, and take beautiful photographs.

I'm a bit lacking in the creativity department, but here are mine:
  1. Going to lunch and a movie with my boys today.

  2. The other morning when it was snowing, and I felt miserable, Boy Two went downstairs and surprised me by preparing breakfast.

  3. A heartfelt thank you from a friend at just the right time.

  4. A very helpful husband who worked from home on Wednesday and did quite a bit of the housework!

  5. Laughing with my boys until it was hard to breathe over nothing, really.. just being silly.
signature