Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday's Fave Five ~ April 15th

fff
Welcome to another edition of Friday's Fave Five.  Susanne at Living to Tell the Story is the host of this weekly meme.  It's easy to participate, and if you don't add a post, stop by for some great weekend reading.

Here are five of this week's highlights.
  1. My husband made it home safely from a road trip with his band.  We missed him while he was gone, but he they put on a great show, and it was a wonderful experience for him.

  2. Our yearly standardized testing is completed.  I'm sure the boys did well.  They were very relaxed, and even told me, "That was easy!".

  3. Finally things are blooming!  My bulbs are finally blooming, and I even saw a yellow tulip today!  It's wreaking a little havoc on my sinuses, but I'm happy to see some color!

  4. New books!  I ordered some books to read next week.  We're planning a very relaxed schedule for Holy Week.  When I read I tend to bury myself in the book, and don't come up much for air.  I'm looking forward to it.

  5. Quite a few "Thank you!' and "I love you,"s from my boys.  Aspergian kids are not exactly warm fuzzy types, and can be a bit self centered, so these always mean a lot.

I hope everyone had a wonderful week!

signature