Thursday, May 5, 2011

Friday's Fave Five, 5/6

fff
On Fridays I like to participate in the Friday’s Fave Five meme hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.  It gives me a chance to look back over the past week and pick out the best parts.

This is great timing.  Yesterday was not a particularly fabulous day.  Now I can stop thinking about it, and think about good things instead.  that's the best part about gratitude.  It puts everything else back into it's proper proportion.

Here is this weeks Fave Five:
  1. The sound of my children making me a picture, or a card, or something of that nature for Mother's Day.  They are so funny.  They made me promise not to come in the room, and they took turns guarding the door.   How could I not love that?

  2. My husband asked my advice for something fairly big, and he actually took my suggestion.  The outcome was positive, too!

  3. I now have all of our curriculum decided on for next year, and most of it is ordered, too!  I love going into summer knowing everything is taken care of, and that we just have to begin whenever the spirit moves us to do so.

  4. Movies and Television on Demand, and streaming NetFlix.  I'm not a big TV person.  I don't watch very much, and I don't watch very often, but it's nice to be able to see what I want when I want to see it.  I remember when I was younger nobody would schedule anything to do on "Must See-TV" night. the whole world was settled in watching Sienfeld and Friends.  Technology has come a long way!

  5. The nice cup of hot chocolate I have been sipping while I've been typing.  it's chilly tonight, and it was just perfect to warm me up, and make me a little bit sleepy.
Thanks, Susanne.  I love FFF!

signature