Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday's Fave Five - 9/23

FFF

Happy Friday!  It’s time to link up with Susanne at Living to Tell the Story for Friday’s Fave Five.

Here are my top five highlights from the past week.

1.  Days that were beautiful for being outside and having fun.  It was such a nice break from the rain!  (which is back, bringing more flood warnings with it..  :(  )

2.  Catching up with friends.  Two of the girls I went to high school with met me for a dinner get together last Friday.  What's 25 years between friends?  We had a wonderful time!

3.  Getting some Christmas shopping done, and being able to help some friends in the process.  I picked up some things from online Thirty One and Pampered Chef parties.

4.  The boys are being extra helpful.  They are enjoying the praise and the positive attention.  We end each night by talking about what we did each day that made us the proudest, and the least proud, and it seems like suddenly, it's clicking.  they are trying hard to have a stellar "proudest" item.

5.  My husband ticked several things off of the "honey-do" list last weekend.  It's never fun to do those little chores, but I appreciate them so much!

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed week,


signature