Tuesday, November 15, 2011

2011 Gratitude Challenge - Day 15 #Gratitude

2011 Gratitude Challenge

This month I am sharing my blessings with Brenda at Garden of Learning who is hosting a Gratitude Challenge.

I haven't posted for anything about gratitude for a couple of days, but it certainly isn't for lack of anything to be thankful for.  I was fighting off some nasty headaches, and just couldn't get my brain around posting.  Today, in addition to being thankful for a much clearer head, I am feeling blessed by my extended family.

The screensaver on my computer does a random slideshow of all of the thousands of photos on my hard drive.  I see the faces of my relatives, and I'm reminded of good times we've shared, and it keeps them close to my heart.  I have a such wonderful aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews and even some pretty cool in-laws.  Lucky me.


signature