Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday's Fave Five 1/06

fff winter button

Welcome to the first Friday’s Fave Five of 2012!  Thanks to Susanne at Living to Tell the Story for hosting.


It's been an interesting week, with lots of ups and downs, but plenty to be thankful for.  Here are five highlights.


1.  A new year really is a new page.  The possibilities are endless!  


2.  Love, laughter, loyalty and good friends.  I've had so many laughs with friends this week that my stomach muscles are sore.


3.  The last week of the Christmas season, and the Feast of the Epiphany.  Merry Little Christmas!


4.  Getting back into our schoolwork, and our daily routine.  The boys are being cooperative, and I think they are happy to back at it again, too, even if they gave me the obligatory grumbles.


5.  A celebratory dinner out with my husband in honor of his birthday and our anniversary.  It's strange to be out as a couple, but very nice indeed!  We even went to one of the fancy places!  


I wish you a wonderful week!
signature